Additional Fees

I cannot believe I am not the first person to complain about the scamming way that fit4less employs to take money from people's bank account.I totally believe all the reviews where members have lost money in a very fraudulent manner.

I used to go to one of the ftit4less in Edmonton on 170street.

Because I was moving to another city, I called them and asked them what is the procedure to cancel my membership. The girl told me because I am not on a contract, I do not have to do anything and she is going to take care of the cancellation. I was like great. However, to my utmost disappointment, two months after, they were still withdrawing money from my bank account and when I called, they put the situation in a way that I was making up stories and they told me there is nothing the would be able to do.

The manager processed the cancellation and said one month notice still applies and that means they are going to try withdraw their biweekly payment from my bank for another two times.

I wonder if there is any government agency where this matter can be reported because it clearly seems that many people are being scammed by fit4less.I am going to file a complaint to the Canadian Antifraud Center as well and I strongly encourage everyone else to do so.

Review about: Fit4less Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments