Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I've had previous problems with fit4less overcharging me, but they were mostly my fault (nonsufficient funds in my account), so I understood when it happened then.My membership was supposed to be paid on Dec 14, so I checked today that the transaction went through.

I had around $70 in my account, but when I checked today, and they took $66.92 out of my account! My membership is only supposed to cost $5.64 bi-weekly! So I called my bank and they told me I'll have to talk to fit4less directly, which is understandable. I've been looking online for probably about 20 minutes and there isn't a public number to call I guess.

I called my fit4less location but no one picked up because of course there are no employees there right now.

I'm a poor student and this is especially troubling because next week is Christmas and I was going to use the majority of that money to buy Christmas gifts.I've seen waaaay too many reviews where this has happened to other people and I'm scared things wont go well for me.

I didn't like: Money being stolen from me, No main email for me to email fit4less.

Comments

I disagree I'm having the same issue now and eirther the bank or the gym is giving me my money back????? Can't contact anyone other than the bank or the gym need help!!!!!

Hello,

I've been working at Fit4Less for a while and the $66.92 definitely comes from 3 payments at the rate of 4.99 + tax and 2 service fees of $25.

If you believe you didn't miss any payments just print out a bank statement and bring it in to show that you've paid everything. If you are correct and money has been taken from you unjustly, it will be returned to you either directly back into your bank account or in the form of a cheque.

Best regards.